Lawn Care Pricing Chart: Everything You Need To Know
Lawn care is an important part of keeping your home looking its best. A well-manicured lawn can make a big difference in the curb appeal of your property, and it can also help to keep your family and pets safe from potential hazards. When it comes to taking care of your lawn, you may be wondering how much it will cost you. Luckily, we have put together a lawn care pricing chart that will give you an idea of what to expect. Keep in mind that the prices may vary depending on your location, so be sure to contact a local professional for an accurate estimate.
Lawn care pricing is usually charged by the square footage of your lawn. For a small urban lot, you can expect to pay around $30 – $50 per month. However, we’ve put together a comprehensive pricing chart that will give you an idea of how much different services cost. From mowing and edging to fertilizing and weed control, we have you covered. So take a look and see what service is best for you!
- Mowing: Mowing is the process of cutting grass to an even height. This is usually done with a lawnmower, but can also be done by hand. The cost of mowing will depend on the size of your lawn and the frequency with which you need it done. For a small urban lot, you can expect to pay around $30 – $50 per month.
- Edging: Edging is the process of trimming the grass along sidewalks, driveways, and other hard surfaces. This helps to give your lawn a clean, finished look. You can expect to pay around $20 – $40 per month for edging.
- Fertilizing: Fertilizing is the process of applying nutrients to the soil in order to promote healthy plant growth. This is usually done with a lawn fertilizer spreader. The cost of fertilizing will depend on the size of your lawn and the frequency with which you need it done. The price ranges from $20 to $100 per application.
- Weed Control: Weed control is the process of preventing and removing weeds from your lawn. This is usually done with herbicides or by hand-pulling. This service typically cost around $50 – $100 per month.
- Pest Control: Pest control is the process of preventing and removing pests from your lawn. This is usually done with pesticides or by traps. You can expect to pay around $50 – $100 per month for pest control.
- Lawn Aeration: Lawn aeration is the process of making small holes in the soil in order to improve air circulation and drainage. This helps to promote healthy lawn growth. The cost of lawn aeration is typically around $50 – $100 per session.
As you can see, there are a variety of factors that will affect the cost of lawn care. The size of your lawn, the services you need, and the frequency with which you need them will all play a role in determining the final price. Be sure to contact a local professional for an accurate estimate. Thanks for reading!